OK, so I survived having 10 people for dinner 3 nights in a row (Shabbat & 2 Seders). We have a ton of leftovers and I have a couple of questions:
1. Have almost 1/2 a 12 lb. roast turkey leftover, would like to freeze it and save for turkey tetrazinni next week when Passover is finished. Made gravy and thickened with potato starch. Should I just de-bone turkey and freeze using Food Saver, or should I cover with gravy so it doesn't dry out?
2. Have about 2 quarts of matzo kugel/stuffing casserole left over (sauteed veggies with matzo farfel and chix broth) - can I freeze that?
3. Have about 1 /12 cups of chopped chicken liver - will that freeze successfully?
4. Made gefilte chicken (boneless skinless chicken poached like gefilte fish) and defrosted it on Saturday. How long will this stay in fridge??
5. Have about 1 cup left of homemade cranberry sauce, any suggestions on recipes for leftovers?