We are planning a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge from Manhattan. We have heard loads about Grimaldi's, the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory & Jack Torres and would like to visit them. Can you please tell us any or all of the following:
1. Where are they each (in relation to the end of the walk across the bridge)?
2. Everyone says to get to Grimaldi's when it opens so there is no line - what time is that?
3. If there is a line at Grimaldi's - how long does it typically take to grab a pizza to go?
4. Does Grimaldi's do slices and/or pies?
5. What are the typical prices for each?
6. What are your suggestions to get at each?