I did a quick search and this topic didn't look covered. Pardon me if I am wrong on that.
The route will be La Brea and/or La Cienega south from about Wilshire. I'm looking for some dinner that I can bring on the plane, and I am making this trip frequently, so please chime in with different options.
My main criteria:
1. Portable and not something too messy or that TSA will confiscate (soup out).
2. Quick in and out, so I don't miss my plane.
3. Relatively compact food, so I can balance laptop, backpack, purse, etc. and still find my license, remove my shoes, you know the deal.
4. Not too pricey ($10 tops), but if they take credit cards, great.
5. Pretty much any cuisine, except I'm not a big fan of diner-esque burger and fry platters (my impression of what Panns would be).
Thank you so much!