New! Chowhound Cities: Satisfy your curiosity and your palate. Explore Cities
Not About Food 4

Food packaging - meat "diapers"?

MikeG | Feb 22, 2008 03:41 PM

Does anyone know what those absorbant pads are called,that markets use under pre-pack meat, fish, chicken, etc to grab draining fluid? Extra thanks if you know if they're sold retail/quantities smaller than "a ton". (g)

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound