Gardening 2


jackie2830 | Sep 22, 200903:49 AM

This is an inside garden question.......does anyone know where I can get the fishing line plant holders that were big in the 70's? They usually had a plexiglass square piece @ the base to hold the plant, suspended by what seemed to be, to me, polyester fishing line. I have scoped the internet to no avail.....all that's out there are those heavy duty old macrame ones.......yuk!
I appreciate anyone's help.

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment