I stumbled upon a food court in Brampton last year and I am unable to remember exactly where it is or the name of the building its in.
The details of what I do remember:
- I remember exiting off the highway 410 somewhere between the Bovaird Dr exits and the Derry Road exits and driving no more than 5 minutes before I got to this building when I got off the 410 highway.
- This building had a smattering of Filiipino/Chinese/Mandarin DVD stores and other shops in it
- Had 1 or 2 cellphone shops
- There were several food court stalls all of them serving asian cuisine (chinese/vietnamese/korean)
- The main entrance to this building was located in the back where the parking lot was and not facing the street.
- This building wasn't too large and all the shops were inside facing. Probably no more than 10-15 small shops similarly sized ones as found in Pacific Mall.
- It might have had some sort of learning/teaching academy in there as well.
I've been google mapping and doing street view for hours and haven't been very successful. Hopefully someone out there can shed light or point me in the right direction. Literally ..