General Discussion

Help me find: Graham Bar

im_nomad | Apr 24, 200805:32 PM

At least this is what i think it's called. This is one of those chocolate bars from childhood that i forgot even existed until my sister mentioned it recently as what was once her favorite bar, and now i'd love to track some down for her. I only sort of remember these.

She says it was called Graham Bar....there were two sticks in a package, top and bottom layer of graham that was softer than regular graham crackers, with a moussey kind of filling (kind of like the middle of a coffee crisp bar sort of texture i think)..then overcoated in chocolate.

Of course this is now driving me nuts !! Have no idea where it comes from...we had a lot of British confectionary as children as opposed to the US imports.

Help !

(on another note, i'd also like to find treasure chest bars that i haven't seen on the shelves in ages, along with the rum and butter bar that looked similar)

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH