First off, just wanted to say this board has been amazing as far as getting real opinions on dining options and restaurants in Paris!
So I am surprising my wife for her 30th birthday and flying us out to Paris for 2 days, July 15th-16th (her birthday is on July 16th). Given that we are in Paris on Sunday and Monday, that already knocked out many of the restaurants I wanted to try. After a lot of research in to exactly which restaurants are open, ambiance, cuisine, price and reviews, I've tentatively decided on the following dining schedule:
Sunday Lunch: Bar Le Passage or Les Fables de la Fontaine
- any feedback on which one to go with?
Sunday Dinner: Pramil
Monday Lunch: Le Jules Verne
- Couldn't get a dinner reservation and figured this would be an excellent way to visit the Eiffel Tower on my wife's bday
Monday Dinner: Neva Cuisine
Any feedback on this lineup of restaurants would be much appreciated. Some other options I considered were:
- Fish (La Boissonnerie) for Sunday or Monday dinner
- Paul Chene for Monday dinner
- Il Vino by Enrico Bernardo for Monday dinner