I'm not big on the Food Network and their gallery of Chefs/Cooks. I guess it's the way they present everything. Maybe I'm a bit of a food snob or maybe some of these personalities rub me the wrong way or it's the over-the-top presentation?
Despite that, I have found many recipes from many of these people that I consider to be keepers.
- Emeril Lagasse's Sautéed Lamb chops (coated with Dijon and dipped in curry powder) served with Potato Shallot Custards is a keeper.
- Pioneer Woman's no-sauce pizza and her Salisbury Steak (I add mushrooms) are two more.
- Last night we had Guy Fieri's Mojo pork chops with sofrito mashed potatoes.
- Tyler Florence's Smothered pork chops are good too.
- Also, Giada's Banana (Mascarpone frosting) "Muffins" (more like cupcakes) are a family favorite.
What are your favorite Food show recipes?
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Chowhound Editors | Early fall recipes can overlap a lot with late summer dishes; it's a transitional time period, and...
by Amy Schulman | Plucking a cookbook off the shelf is easy. But pulling one that’s guaranteed to bear a recipe that...
by Noelle Daidone | Oktoberfest 2020 may be cancelled due to COVID-19, but you can still celebrate at home. Here's everything...