I was never big on using frozen food until recently, but I've found a few products that I'm going to keep stocked:
1. William Sonoma Chocolate Croissants--about as close to Paris without flying there.
2. TJ's Frozen Mango Chunks--Eaten frozen they taste like a mango popsicle and they are low in calories.
3. TJ's Dorot frozen cubes of garlic and basil--love them
4. TJ's frozen brussel sprouts--for some reason they haven't been in stock for over a month, but they are sweet and delicious.
5. TJ's sliced frozen peppers--these are great to add to omelets, stir frys, etc.
Any products you can share?
by Amy Schulman | In this politically charged climate, oftentimes we feel helpless. The polar ice caps are melting...
by Shelly Westerhausen | Although risotto is one of the simplest meals you could whip up, there is something undeniably fancy...
by Chowhound Editors | A sauce of canned tomatoes tempered with cream is a no brainer for pasta. This recipe, however, which...