I'm a big fan of well-made cocktails and I was wondering what people's favorite bars were.
I have been to the following (in order of preference):
1. Death and Co - Easily my favorite despite the waits (the cellphone system makes it not so bad). Huge fan of The Conference, the Oaxaca Old Fashioned, and the food is great too. Bit loud but I don't mind that.
2. Little Branch - I haven't ever had to wait long to get in somehow and the drinks are on par with D&C. I like the Chet Baker and the Rusty Nail.
3. Allen and Delancey - Their new drink menu is SO good.
4. Angel's Share - IMO the drinks are a notch below the my top three, but still great. Very romantic.
5. Freeman's - Also excellent cocktails. Not wild about the crowd and service but I want to try it again.
6. The Randolph - Good drinks but wasn't a fan of the doorman
7. Pravda - Had the WORST drink I have ever paid for there (Mandarin Sidecar). Their martinis are all right but most of them just use vodka so they aren't that interesting).
Also this is more of an aside but Hearth usually has some interesting drinks on their menu.
I'm interested to hear what people think of PDT, Pegu Club, Apotheke and any others that I am missing out on. Don't think its worth getting a membership at M&H so I don't really need to hear about that.
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 22
Updated 27 days ago | 85
Updated 23 days ago | 13
Updated 20 days ago | 254