As we creep closer to cooler weather I’ve found myself gathering up recipes in what I’m calling a cooking bucket list. So it has me wondering, what’s on your lists fellow hounds? Any must-make dishes you find yourself looking forward to in the coming months?
Here’s my pared down list, all new this year:
- Prosciutto wrapped pork with apricot-sage stuffing and bourbon-mustard glaze
- Tony Bourdain’s osso bucco with saffron risotto
- Pear and gorgonzola stuffed pork tenderloin with sage butter
- Red wine braised short ribs with blue cheese grits and orange roasted rainbow carrots
- Port braised lamb shanks
- Prosciutto, sage and apple butter chicken with cider pan sauce
- Rosemary chicken ragu with polenta
- Seared scallops with apple salad quinoa and butternut squash purée
- Goat cheese ravioli with pumpkin sauce and rosemary walnut crispies
- Pumpkin gnocchi with thyme and parm
- Butternut squash lasagna
- Mushroom ravioli with walnut pesto or creamy tarragon sauce
by Jen Wheeler | At Christmas time, there are cookies galore, but true dessert lovers still crave something more substantial...