One of the (few) upsides to my job is the opportunity to be wined and dined on someone else's budget. My colleagues and I have usually gone for sushi, but we have been brainstorming for other places to enjoy. Criteria to narrow the selection are:
- Good for moderate-sized groups of 5-7 people
- Vegetarian accommodating
- Not astronomically priced (Urasawa is too high, Soma is a reach)
- Within 4 miles of Miracle Mile
- Decor (one of my coworkers would eat cold Spam if the setting was elegant enough)
- Of course, excellent food!
We've had great experiences at Craft and higher-end sushi restaurants because of the dining interactivity and broad selection.
All cuisines are welcome. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Updated 1 year ago | 16
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 25
Updated 6 months ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 9