2 SuggestionsExpand Map
Eater did another list for little 'ole Greenville! ;-) Let's discuss. I'll go first.
1. Rocket Surgery - i went for their opening day of brunch. Pretty good, i'm excited to go back.
2. Tasting Room - nice people, different choices
3. Birds Fly South - looks cool, not too sure about the beer
4. Willy Taco - Eh.. about the same as a whole raft of taco places.
6. Afghan? i didn't know, can't wait to try.
7. Up on the Roof - GREAT space for fun drinks, i'm suspicious of the food menu, but will give it a try.
8. Anchorage - Great addition to G'ville
9. GB&D - Possibly my current favorite place in Greenville for all three meals.
10. Jianna - Beautiful space, my one visit included mediocre to bad food and subpar service.
11. Stellas - how is it I keep failing to get there?
What do you guys think?
by Hana Asbrink | My latest haul. Welcome to Chow...
by Dan Koday | You ever notice how a great marinade can instantly elevate what otherwise would end up as a pretty...
by Eric Silverstein | By Eric Silverstein Chef Eric Silverstein is the founder and owner of The Peached Tortilla in Austin...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.