Eater did another list for little 'ole Greenville! ;-) Let's discuss. I'll go first.
1. Rocket Surgery - i went for their opening day of brunch. Pretty good, i'm excited to go back.
2. Tasting Room - nice people, different choices
3. Birds Fly South - looks cool, not too sure about the beer
4. Willy Taco - Eh.. about the same as a whole raft of taco places.
6. Afghan? i didn't know, can't wait to try.
7. Up on the Roof - GREAT space for fun drinks, i'm suspicious of the food menu, but will give it a try.
8. Anchorage - Great addition to G'ville
9. GB&D - Possibly my current favorite place in Greenville for all three meals.
10. Jianna - Beautiful space, my one visit included mediocre to bad food and subpar service.
11. Stellas - how is it I keep failing to get there?
What do you guys think?