My fiance and I canceled our big NYC wedding in exchange for a small, beautiful wedding in Paris. We have a group of 14 total (including our photographer) traveling for the day and I'm lost looking for a place to end our wedding day and celebrate over good food and drink.
Here are the challenges:
- Looking for someplace special with a "wow" factor -- an incredible view, history, etc.
- Someplace with private / separate space for us so we can relax & enjoy eachothers company
- Good food, but options that are attractive to some potential picky eaters
- Once in a lifetime experience? Would love to look back on the day / pictures knowing we celebrated at someplace incredibly special
- Photo-worthy / friendly ... as i mentioned, my photog is traveling with us -- i want some place that oozes charm
Some lesser challenges -
Budget is less of a challenge - we were willing to spend in the 200 E range for the right place. I have quotes from a private yacht (which i LOVE and ticks all my criteria) except their menu seems limited. Im worried im going to spend a lot of money and have a lot of picky people walking off the boat hungry and whining about the food.