I had what feels like a great idea for dinner tonight. A Japanese street food tour around the east village. Thinking of hitting 4-5 places just for a quick bite / drink at each.
1. Small Place near Cloister Cafe on 9th - Pancake Balls w/ Octopus
2. Go on St. Marks, btw 2nd&3rd, - Makeral (maybe something else)
3. Momofuku 1st Ave. - BBQ Pork bun
4. Underground place on 8th btw 1st/2nd (i think), not sure what's best there
5. Japanese diner on 6th st, btw: B&C - don't know what to get here.
6. Rai Rai Ken E.10th - noodles would probably be too much food -- maybe potstickers?
That's all i can think of in the neighborhood -- anyone else have other suggestions about places or dishes?
Updated 1 hour ago | 16
Updated 8 days ago | 66
Updated 5 days ago | 75
Updated 3 days ago | 36
Updated 5 hours ago | 68