Follow us:

Cocktails & Spirits 1

What is this drink called?

Scrofula | Mar 9, 201409:24 PM

Equal parts gin, tonic and sweet vermouth with a couple of dashes of aromatic bitters. Does this combination have a name? Saw something similar called a Bahamas highball once, but don't know if that's standard.

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended from Chowhound

Plan your meals around fall premieres with TV Guide