Follow us:

Cookware 10

Dividers for rice wrappers

Mariana in Baja | Oct 13, 201102:29 PM

Does anyone know what to call the plastic waffle-like pieces that Vietamese restaurants use between rice wrappers when they serve them in a stack. I have only seen this in Paris and cannot find them anywhere. It is such a great way to serve rice wrappers - everyone gets their own stack easily picked up and then stuff your own wrap. I have searched on line with no success and have looked in many different asian and cookware stores in B.C., France and in the Bay Area.

Thanks for any leads

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended from Chowhound

Plan your meals around fall premieres with TV Guide