I've been to Diva in Davis Square twice before, and it was tasty both times, but they've either taken the food to a new level or I just ordered the right things this time, because it was REALLY GOOD and beautifully presented.
- A "compliments of the chef" bite of crispy fried swordfish in a green sauce.
- The best mango lassi I've ever had.
- A delicious cold watermelon soup
- Shrimp chaat, served inside cones of those crispy flat breads which I don't know the name of.
- Swordfish tikka masala
- A duck appetizer which I forgotten the exact details of.
Unfortunately, our waiter seemed to be living in another dimension. When I ordered two items off the (apparently new) summer menu insert, he took it from me and stared at for about 30 seconds like he'd never seen a printed page before. We never got our vegetable raita and the naan we ordered didn't come until we had finished most everything else and were too stuffed to eat anymore. They did not charge us for either the raita or the naan (which we took home with our leftovers). All-in-all, a great meal which would have been fantastic with a competent waiter.
Spent $50 for two, including one glass of wine, no dessert.