6 PlacesExpand Map
We're planning to spend one day of our upcoming trip to Washington up in Vancouver and I want to book a nice dinner while we're there.
- Looking for something nice but not super expensive - maybe $150 for two people, but that's a little flexible. Hawksworth looked lovely but like it was a little more than we want to spend.
- We'll be there on a Sunday, so they have to be open on Sundays. Kissa Tanto otherwise looked like a great choice.
- I'd like to make a reservation - that ruled out Vij's. But we're planning to eat early because we're not staying overnight, so I'd be open to a place we could likely walk into around 6 PM.
- We're eating at the Willow's Inn on Lummi Island during the trip, so not especially drawn by other hyperlocal places.
- We like pretty much every kind of food, and probably prefer places that are fun/novel to those that are very classic.
- We're from San Francisco so we have access to a lot of great Italian/Chinese/Japanese, though I don't want to rule those out. We might not want Chinese because I think we're getting dim sum earlier in the day.
Right now I'm looking at Savio Volpe and Maenam - what else should I consider?
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Greg Stegeman | Barbecue sauce is a blanket term that doesn't necessarily do justice to all the regional styles of...
by Joey Skladany | As a self-proclaimed sauce connoisseur and fan of barbecue varieties specifically, I was more than...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.