6 PlacesExpand Map
We're planning to spend one day of our upcoming trip to Washington up in Vancouver and I want to book a nice dinner while we're there.
- Looking for something nice but not super expensive - maybe $150 for two people, but that's a little flexible. Hawksworth looked lovely but like it was a little more than we want to spend.
- We'll be there on a Sunday, so they have to be open on Sundays. Kissa Tanto otherwise looked like a great choice.
- I'd like to make a reservation - that ruled out Vij's. But we're planning to eat early because we're not staying overnight, so I'd be open to a place we could likely walk into around 6 PM.
- We're eating at the Willow's Inn on Lummi Island during the trip, so not especially drawn by other hyperlocal places.
- We like pretty much every kind of food, and probably prefer places that are fun/novel to those that are very classic.
- We're from San Francisco so we have access to a lot of great Italian/Chinese/Japanese, though I don't want to rule those out. We might not want Chinese because I think we're getting dim sum earlier in the day.
Right now I'm looking at Savio Volpe and Maenam - what else should I consider?
801 W Georgia St
263 E Pender St
3106 Cambie St
2579 West Shore Drive
Lummi Island, WA
1938 W 4th Ave
by Maryse Chevriere | Rosé may be an emblem of summer, but you shouldn't stop drinking pink wine when sweater weather rolls...
by Pamela Vachon | Everything you need to know about shrubs (aka, drinking vinegar). Admittedly, the term shrub is up...
by Chowhound Editors | Cream and mushrooms are a magical combo, and these creamy mushroom recipes celebrate it in all its...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.