4 PlacesExpand Map
We're planning to spend one day of our upcoming trip to Washington up in Vancouver and I want to book a nice dinner while we're there.
- Looking for something nice but not super expensive - maybe $150 for two people, but that's a little flexible. Hawksworth looked lovely but like it was a little more than we want to spend.
- We'll be there on a Sunday, so they have to be open on Sundays. Kissa Tanto otherwise looked like a great choice.
- I'd like to make a reservation - that ruled out Vij's. But we're planning to eat early because we're not staying overnight, so I'd be open to a place we could likely walk into around 6 PM.
- We're eating at the Willow's Inn on Lummi Island during the trip, so not especially drawn by other hyperlocal places.
- We like pretty much every kind of food, and probably prefer places that are fun/novel to those that are very classic.
- We're from San Francisco so we have access to a lot of great Italian/Chinese/Japanese, though I don't want to rule those out. We might not want Chinese because I think we're getting dim sum earlier in the day.
Right now I'm looking at Savio Volpe and Maenam - what else should I consider?
by David Watsky | Over the weekend, angst, anger, and unrest over the police killing of George Floyd reached a fever...
by Amy Schulman | Over the past week, the country has erupted in protest over the unjust murders of George Floyd, Breonna...
by Camryn Rabideau | Even if you don’t have a ton of space, it is possible to cultivate summer strawberries at home. Here...
by Simone Paget | There’s nothing quite like the feeling of cracking open a new cookbook and being immediately inspired...