My friends are getting married on a Thursday so we have a full weekend of dining open. It's only 2 weeks away and we don't have any reservations yet! We're staying around Times Square but we are willing to go to any part of the city. We're looking for:
- Reasonably priced, I'm thinking 25-50/person for food
- No asian, I work at a high end asian restaurant in Dallas so I'd like to skip that
- Solid food, not overly fussy with clean, simple preperations and a good wine selection
- I'd like to avoid chains/cheesy concepts
- Cool design and/or interior are a major plus for my photography inclined friends
Any Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Pizza, and Dinner ideas are appreciated! Thanks CH'ers!