15 SuggestionsExpand Map
Looking for restaurant recommendations in Paris during Thanksgiving 2017. Every time I search for best restaurants in Paris I am just completely overwhelmed with what seemingly to be thousands of fabulous choices. I get paralyzed by this many choices so would love for you to tell us what to do - fine dining, favorite bakery, coffee shops, healthy spot, sit-down lunch, anything you got.
We'll be in Paris for 6 days, staying in the Latin Quarter, but can travel anywhere in Paris for good food.
- want to try 1-2 traditional french, but want to keep most of our meals on the healthier, less heavy side.
- love all cuisines and all flavors.
- want to try 2-3 $$$ and $$$$ restaurants (michelin included), rest want to make it within $ or $$
- one of our favorite restaurant was Disfrutar in Barcelona, not sure if that helps?
- we do not really care for alcohol or steaks (unless it's a must-try in Paris then we'll do it once!)
- we're a couple in our 30s
- want to avoid touristy spots!
by Pamela Vachon | So you’re trying to heat things up, are you? In one hand you have a bottle of cayenne, in the other...
by Vanessa Simmons | Some people read recipes and think, “that sounds delicious! I’ll make it tonight after work and the...
by Mijon Zulu | I need to confess something and please don’t judge. I mean, if anything, Chowhound is the place where...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.