I'll be in DC with several other women in April for a march and always take charge of restaurant picks, as I seem to be the biggest chowhound. That being said, we' like:
1. fun but pleasant(read not too loud)
2. adult beverages before dinner
3. entrees btw $15-$25 (butI personally like an extensive app selection)
4. interesting, original food, but not too exotic as some are not as adventurous.
5. not too difficult to get to from Hotel George
We don't mind spending some dough, but don't want too fancy such that we won't have fun.
Lunch and dinner rec's appreciated.
Thanks so much!