While trying to decide where to go for DAT this year, I called around to a few places and asked what was on the DAT menu. Here's what I found, thought I'd share it with y'all. There was a lot more descriptions of the courses at each place but this was all I could scribble down :)
Fringale: Lunch Mon-Fri; Dinner Mon-Sat
I asked about the dinner menu, but I think she read me the lunch menu instead, or maybe they're the same?
- Pork tenderloin or halibut
- Choice of any dessert on the dessert menu
There's a review of the DAT lunch here:
[BROKEN LINK REMOVED]
Bacar: Dinner Sun-Thu
- Caesar salad or wok roasted mussels or soup
- Pork tenderloin or tilapia or risotto
- Poached pear or sorbet
Seasons: Dinner nightly
The guy said they change their DAT menu occasionally, and he was hard to understand (that darn sexy French accent :D ). But basically each night there will be a choice of two appetizers, 2 entrees, and 2 desserts. The only thing I was able to write down was that tonight's entree choices were salmon or venison.
Campton Place: Lunch Mon-Sat
- parsnip soup or fennel, tomato, artichoke salad
- horseradish salmon or sonoma chicken
- cheese course or pina colada sorbet
Rubicon: Dinner Mon-Sat
- soup or salad
- veg risotto or sea bass or veal stew
- chocolate fondant or creme brulee
Am thinking of trying out Campton Place and Seasons, anyone try those yet for DAT?