Lately I've been eating a bunch of pizza for some reason, and of course judging how the different pies compare.
Here are my current standings. What are yours?
Best crust, best all around:
- Pazzia. Crisp and thin and just right. The gorgonzola pizza is fantastic.
- Chow on Church St. (yes Chow. They have a wood burning oven and do a really good job)
- Pizzetta 211. Quite nice but not great.
- Dopo (Oakland). Good crust. Nice but not amazing.
- Delfina Pizzeria. Nice crust but tomato sauce much too sweet. A bit undercooked.
- A16. Ours were burnt and the toppings completely overpowered each other. Very unbalanced.