Home Cooking

Curly Fry Maker


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Home Cooking 5

Curly Fry Maker

Sony Bob | Jul 16, 2005 02:14 PM

I know that there's a fancy name for them such as "rouet' or "bruet" but whatever they are called, can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a good but reasonable priced one. I've seen them listed for around the $300 range but that's a little rich for my blood. Tried e-bay; no luck. Please help - my grandkids will worship you!
Any cooking suggestions would be also appreciated.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound