We've been to a few Cuban restaurants in the Orlando / Central Florida area in search of good authentic Cuban food. So far, nothing really stands out at this point.
We saw some suggestions for Padrinos that we need to try. Any other suggestions? Here's our current list...
1. Alex's (Casselberry) - Our current favorite. Just a hole in the wall with warm service and good food
2. Oasis (Casselberry) - live entertainment on weekends, solid...nothing spectacular
3. Rolandos (Casselberry) - food needs more salt
4. Don Pepe's Havana Grill (Altamonte Springs) - good atmosphere, decent food.
5. Black Bean Deli - nothing too memorable. We expected more from the recommendations on the web
6. Cubans on the Run (Casselberry) - decent
7. Vega's (Near Downtown) - not impressed
8. Bongos (Disney) - decent atmosphere. but is the food even Cuban (seems fusion)? A little too commercial
9. Coconuts (Lake Mary) - not good. Food was not fresh when we went
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 1 day ago | 9
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 27