Restaurants & Bars 4


italophile | Jan 23, 2003 04:08 PM

I came across this term in John Mariani's Dictionary of American Food & Drink, where it is described as a cruller of sorts. The problem is, I can't find any other references to it for the purposes of confirmation/elaboration—and certainly can't find it in the bakeries up here in Boston.
I'm betting some of you folks might be able to help me with a definition?

As for the name itself, what is the plural form?


Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound