Restaurants & Bars

Manhattan Chinese

Crispy things at (American) chinese restaurants


Restaurants & Bars 6

Crispy things at (American) chinese restaurants

Matthew | Oct 7, 1999 04:24 PM

What do you call those cripsy things they serve at American Chinese restaurants, looks like deep-fried wonton skins ?

I've never seen them in China or in the places I eat, but my 96 year old grandfather wants some !

While I'm at it, recommendations for mid to upper east side chinese with delivery ?

thank !

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound