I have some shrimp to use, and in an attempt to go a healthier route than scampi or ever shrimp tacos, I thought I would do lettuce wraps. I started looking at recipes and realized none of them are exactly what I want, so I thought we might put together a little thinktank and create something new!
1. Should be simple, with most ingredients already on hand (don't want to spend 45min prepping veggies and shrimp everytime I make what I hope to be one of my new go to meals!)
2. Asian inspired... Let's turn up the heat
3. No sweet salsas to top... Many recipes used mangos. I want this to taste fresh, but not too light!
4. Mushrooms can't be a key ingredient, as I'm not a fan ;)
5. What side will you serve with your wraps?
Can't wait to hear your ideas!