Home Cooking 24

Is cornflour in UK baking the same as cornstarch in US baking?

TerriL | Nov 15, 201110:51 PM

Trying to figure out if cornstarch is the correct ingredient when 'cornflour' is called for in UK recipes. I can't imagine that it would be correct to use what we call corn flour in the US, as it is simply finely ground cornmeal. TIA

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH