Since we were in the area I decided to try this place out after reading some good reviews. It's Korean food and we saw a bunch of older Koreans eating there - that was a good sign.
They have a huge menu - like 4 pages of stuff.
Iced tea tasted like corn. I'm not sure if I like it. Small cups given, so had to ask for refills.
I got a seafood soft tofu pot which comes w/ 8 sides -panchans. They are:
1. bean sprouts (didn't try since I don't like sprouts)
2. potato salad - has egg, potato, & apples, & lots of mayo. Just ok.
3. mystery meat - could be beef w/ weird sweet sauce - brown mass. Didn't like
4. pickled cucumbers-fine
5. pickled zucchini -fine
6. kimchee - fine
7. potato in brown sweet sauce -didn't like. Sauce was like Ketchup & bbq sauce together. gross.
8. glass noodles - jap chae. I liked it.
No refills of panchan given - I asked.
My seafood soft tofu stunk, I gave my seafood & enoki mushrooms to husband, but still I tried some oysters. Just ok. Also got a steamed bowl of rice w/ the meal.
Husband got: beef bimbimbop - he really liked it. He liked the crispy burnt rice and he said next time he'd stir it instead of letting it get so burnt. I tried a tiny slice of beef & thought it was ok. Comes w/ a small bowl of soup.
One unisex bathroom in the back. Credit cards taken. We each got a tiny piece of Charming gum - Korean brand I guess. Sweet and thin, just ok.
Cheap though, our total w/ tip & tax: $23!
2783 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051