Holiday Sweepstakes: You Could Win* a KitchenAid 7-Qt. Pro Line Stand Mixer and More! Enter the Giveaway

Follow us:

Cookware 15

What are these cookwares? How do you call these?

kakichocomi | Jun 18, 201812:40 AM

I want to introduce some cookwares made in Japan in English, but they are difficult to be translated.
In Japanese they have different name one by one. I'd like to know each names in English.
I'll show you some pictures (A to L) and I'd like you to tell me how you call these in English.

What is the difference between stockpot, casserole pot, casserole, sauce pot, stew pot and...?

I'm so sorry if you can't understand what I'm saying, because I'm Japanese who is studying English.
Since my mother tongue is not English, I hope you teach or explain this in simple English to understand easily.

Thank you.

    Image Title (Optional)
    Caption (Optional)
    Image Credit (Optional)
Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›

Recommended from Chowhound

Catch up on the latest activity across all community discussions.
View latest discussions