Cookware 3


walnut | Aug 5, 2013 11:18 AM

what comes with a title of pot set? Is it just pots or would it be pots and pans? Sorry i always heard of things called pan set or cookware not pot set.Also what are or is it when they call things cooking pots does that include pots and pans or just pots only? I always heard cooking pans.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound