Tis the season to start planning a company holiday party! I know it seems earlier, but we are almost into September and we feel like we need to get this booked sooner rather than later. We're looking for a space that will hold about 100 people for a holiday dinner party. We've gone to Buca in years past <yawn> and want something different this year. Obviously with 100 people, we've got a lot of different needs to satisfy, so here are some requirements:
1) We have gluten-free folks, vegetarians, carnivores, etc., who we need to accomodate.
2) Preferred location would be St. Paul or SE burbs, but Minneapolis might work too.
3) Price point for food, I'm guessing $30-$40 per person.
4) Beer/wine should be available
5) Buffet or plated meal. Family style works, but isn't ideal given past experiences at Buca.
6) Best location would be somewhere we could have our own room or maybe take over an entire restaurant (price might be an issue with that, however).
7) Fun/different atmosphere would be good (i.e. not a hotel ballroom).
8) Decent parking would be good (100 people arriving separately + December = lots of parking space needed)
Thanks in advance!
Updated 17 days ago | 35
Updated 5 days ago | 19
Updated 17 days ago | 25
Updated 2 days ago | 49
Updated 9 days ago | 26