I'm coming to Seattle this Thursday for a long weekend and I'm in search of some dining recommendations. Lest you think I've been lazy, I've done some legwork but I'd like some help filling in some holes in my schedule.
I'm staying downtown, arriving early afternoon Thursday, leaving late afternoon Sunday. I've already resolved that Friday lunch will be at Salumi and that I'll probably be stopping by Serious Pie at some point unless there's a better pizza recommendation (hint: I'm soliciting recs!). Ideally, these are the things I'm looking for:
1. I'd like a nice dinner suggestion - doesn't have to be fancy dress (I'm likely wearing sneakers the entire time but will have button down shirts) but something where I'd spend somewhere between $40-$70 all by my lonesome. Maybe a very nice prix fixe or a somewhat inexpensive tasting?
4. A good burger place. I always look for one when I travel.
5. Neapolitan pizza - doesn't have to be VPN certified.
6. Dim Sum
7. Anything uniquely Seattle, whether it be the restaurant or the cuisine.
8. Coffee, I guess?
9. Potpourri - not actual potpourri but whatever suggestions you may have that doesn't fit into the other 8 categories.
Thanks for any help coming my way!
316 Virginia St, Seattle, WA 98101
309 3rd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 6 days ago | 76
Updated 16 days ago | 19
Updated 28 days ago | 15
Updated 24 days ago | 13