So I am having a chocolate themed party and have a few bottles of dark chocolate barbeque sauce. Was hoping to do cold finger foods rather than hot. Does this sound ok?
- Cut raw chicken breast into bite size pieces
- Marinate in a little bit of bbq sauce
- Roast in oven until cooked through
- Skewer two or three pieces on small party/toothpicks
- Serve with additional bbq sauce on the side
Does this sound at all appetizing if served cold? Can you think of any way to make it better? One possibility is that I may be able to cook the chicken on a charcoal grill rather than in the oven. I'm mostly unsure if this is really going to taste ok cold...
Thanks for any advice or guidance you can give me!
Updated 2 months ago | 1
Updated 5 months ago | 0
Updated 3 months ago | 0
Updated 2 months ago | 6
Updated 2 months ago | 7