Just looking for something a little different, that we haven't tried before, to treat my boyfriend to this evening. Here's the criteria:
- downtown, below 14th st, on the EAST side... or to soho/middle, but not too far west
- no Chinese or Indian, other cuisines are good :)
- somewhere where wine or cocktails aren't the feature of the menu (ie- Otto) because we won't be drinking much
- not too fancy because we'll be coming from work
- more of a laid back than scenester vibe (ie- not Stanton Social type of atmosphere)
Done Mermaid Inn, Franks, Frankies, Freemans, Essex, Shillers, Azul, Klong... I was hoping for something new.
My immediate thoughts were this list, however I'd love to hear some suggestions that weren't on it:
Thanks everyone for your input!
Updated 8 months ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 12
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 17