Let's say you want to impress a foodie (who has not been to New York before). But here are the conditions:
1. You only have $65 flat, per person (including all tax, tips, wine...)
2. It can be lunch or dinner
3. He likes wine, but a great wine list is not an absolute necessity (also keep in mind the budget)
4. Cuisine, location doesn't matter.
5. No tapas bar / wine bar / small plates please. He doesn't like sharing food (I know, I know).
Where would you go? I'm so curious as to what you guys think!
Updated 1 year ago | 44
Updated 7 days ago | 679
Updated 11 days ago | 26
Updated 7 days ago | 26
Updated 19 days ago | 25