Share your post with your fan club!
"An early morning fire gutted the kitchen at Chow Church today, hurting no one but forcing the restaurant to close for the foreseeable future ..."
-----Chow215 Church St, San Francisco, CA 94114
Amy Wisniewski, food editor at CHOW.com, saves the house from burning down and the sweet potato casserole from ruin all with one simple trick. For more Thanksgiving video tips from CHOW, see If You Break It, Fake It: How to Avoid Thanksgiving Cooking Disasters.
Updated 10 months ago | 4
Updated 2 months ago | 0
Updated 6 hours ago | 26
Updated 3 hours ago | 10
Updated 5 hours ago | 30