- Radish cake, soggy flabby, a bit mooshi, no real pan char
- Char siu bao, distinct stale taste to the filling
- Deep fried shrimp in taro shreds, okay, but the shrimp filling lost in the taro
- Noodles (more like Udon) with beef was toothsome and competently executed
- pork, shrimp, and scallion dumplings, okay but nothing amazing
Honestly I would never go back unless desperate and in the immediate area. Totally inferior to Hei La Moon, or Winsor even on a bad day.
Our recent Taiwan style dim sum at Asian Gourmet in Concord was MUCH better.
We were all pretty disappointed by the food.
Updated 16 days ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 2 years ago | 32
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 4