I'm rarely completely pleased with anything I cook but theses came close. I had some meat gravy and heavy cream on hand so I braised mine with a few dried morels but they would go good with most any sauce.
6- Bone in, skin on thighs
White bread & stock panada
Salt & pepper
• Bone & skin chicken thighs
• Make stock with bones and skin and a minimal amount of water, Stain and cool stock in order to separate stock and fat. I cooled outside first then put in freezer.
• Make panada with bread and this stock.
• Grind meat, vegetable and panada though small holes of meat grinder (I used KitchenAid stand mixture attachment)
• In bowl add chicken fat, egg, grated cheese and seasonings
• Make golf ball sized meatballs and fry in covered skillet
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Jen Wheeler | I love learning about the genesis of odd food names (and words in general), so the recent revelation...
by David Watsky | Staying in is the new going out—at least for now—and we've some fun ideas for making the most of your...