5 SuggestionsExpand Map
My wife and I will be traveling to Chicago at the end of August. We already have a few things planned, but could use some help with lunch recommendations that are reasonably close to the actives we have planned or on the way to new actives (any recommendations?). Besides lunches we're interested in cool food places/halls/markets, farmers markets, general site seeing and places for a breakfast. We're staying at the Park Hyatt.
Here is what we have planned so far:
Thursday (arrive in the morning):
-Lunch (need recommendation)
-Dinner (Duck Duck Goat reservation)
- Chicago Architecture Tour (morning reservation)
- Lunch (need recommendation by Miracle Mile)
- Shopping Miracle Mile
- Dinner Alinea (reservation)
- Sky Deck Fast Passes (morning reservation)
- Lunch (need recommendation by Sky Deck)
- Dinner (still undecided: Frontera, Loyalist or Publican)
- Breakfast (Little Goat Dinner)
- Flight out in the afternoon
Places and Restaurants of interest: Au Cheval, Piquods, Eataly (mainly to look around), food halls, Japanese markets/grocery, Bang Bang Pie Shop, Wrigley Field, Portillo’s or some place to get an Italian Beef, Farmers Markets, Small Chevel, Half Acre Beer Company, Xoco, Bonci Pizzeria, gourmet grocery stores, Tikkawala, Lost Lake, En Hakkore, China town.
Appreciate the guidance!! And we are flexible with some of our plans if it makes sense to change.
by Joey Skladany | Aside from spewing profanities and making delicious food, Gordon Ramsay is damn good at filleting...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.