1. Bacon salt. I even sprinkle it on back bacon sometimes.
2. Soy milk- over light milks, fuller body, creamier
3. Butter flavour extract or salt... in baking and veggies, well except on the obvious toasts
4. Low fat cream cheese- over both full fat cc and mayo
5. Soy hotdogs- taste exactly the same as the mechanically sepearated ones because its artificial flavor anyways (and makes me remember a video of a a bright pink bubblegum like food being tubed into a box... but it was meat and meat filler blech.) And protein instead of fat.
This could be quite interesting ;)