9 SuggestionsExpand Map
Ok. First trip to Japan and will be spending 4 days in Tokyo. I'm looking for some guidance on a few specialties I'm in search of. Looking for recommendations for the following. Yes / No? Others I'm for sure missing?
- Ramen (Tonkatsu Style) (On list: Ippudo, Afuri, Ichiran, Issuitei, Ikaruga)
- Tsukemen (On list: Fu-Unji, Gachi)
- Tempura (On list: Tsunahachi & Fukamachi)
- Tonkatsu: (On list: Katsukura, Tonta, Narikura)
- Yakitori: (On list: Shinka)
- Soba: (On list: Tamawarai,
- Izakaya: (On list: Kitaro, Nakamura)
- Sushi: (On list: Suhiya, Sushisho Masa, Yoshitake, Iwa, Hashiguchi, Sawada & Takumi Shingo)
by Hana Asbrink | My latest haul. Welcome to Chow...
by Dan Koday | You ever notice how a great marinade can instantly elevate what otherwise would end up as a pretty...
by Eric Silverstein | By Eric Silverstein Chef Eric Silverstein is the founder and owner of The Peached Tortilla in Austin...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.