Restaurants & Bars 4

Cheez Balls

Wok-er | Jan 20, 2006 01:32 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy Planters Cheez Balls in a can?

It is to settle and argument so it is imperative that they are the Planters and not Frito Lay and that they are Cheez BALLS, not to be confused with doodles, curls, or puffs.


Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound