casole d’Issel or cassole


Cookware 2

casole d’Issel or cassole

Paliman | Dec 18, 2006 12:45 AM

These are the clay bowls in which cassoulet is made. Does anyone know any place in the United States that actually has one, or a mail order place in France from which one may be purchased?

Many thanks.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound