Where's your favorite Cambridge sushi for eat-in?
Planning to get sushi around 9-9:30p tonight (note it's kind of late) and will be in Cambridge area with need for some free/cheap parking within 10 minute walk (for 2-3 saavy city drivers, but without the proper resident stickers) --
Taste and price trump ambiance and service this time, but do want room for 6 or so to chat comfortably
Any recs based on recent experiences with the following?
1. Bluefin in Porter Exchange (OK long ago - parking possible)
2. Kaya in Porter Square (OK in Back Bay, don't know this location at all -- think it's more Korean than Japanese, no?)
3. Takemura in Harvard Square (never been here -- tough parking area and mixed recent posts here)
4. Roka on Mass Ave (it's been a while, but thought it was overpriced and mediocre at best a long time ago)
5. Hana (may be too remote -- never bad or impressive)
6. Other options?