Several years ago I lived in Cambridge and am looking forward to coming back this summer for a wedding. It would be wonderful to hear your suggestions for:
1) a good brunch place within a few blocks of a T stop; and
2) someplace for dinner (price at $40-50/person).
Regarding dinner, here are some things in the area that I do like:
* East Coast Grill is always nice.
* Back in the mid-90s I used to love Dali in Inman Square. Is it still worth visiting?
* And last summer there was a nice restaurant in Central Square with good wine and the menu written on a chalk board. Maybe it was the Tavern?