I'll be in Reno for 10 days this month, staying at the Grand Sierra Hotel. Please save me from 16 meals at port o' subs. I need advice on a bunch of meals including:
1) Breakfast/lunch places within walking distance of the hotel (no rental car).
2) 2 or 3 nice dinners (willing to cab it).
3) Any not to be missed regional specialties/ restuarants/diners/dives
4) Any thoughts about sezmu vs. lulou v.s 4th st bistro
5) Charlie Palmer vs. Harrah's steakhouse for a great steakhouse meal. (keeping mind that Palmer doesn't involve the hassle/cost of a cab.
6) Is the burger at the Nugget worth a cab ride from the grand sierra?
Thanks in advance! Chowhounds rock!